2.4Ghz Digital Platform Long Range Baby Monitor babi phone with camera Two Way Audio Communication Speaker
Ⅰ. Introduction of the baby monitor
What can baby monitor do for you?
1. Monitor your baby is safe or not.
2. Cultivate the independance of your baby.
3. No need of staying with baby at any time, guarantee your baby with high quality sleep.
4. Free yourself, give you more private time to watch TV, do housework, cooking, surf on internet...
1)2.4Ghz digital platform
2) Two way communication
6) Night light
7) Voice activated
10)Out of range alert
Ⅲ. Quick Details
1. Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
2. Power Supply Voltage: 3 AAA rechargeable batteries , 6V
3. Operation Frequency: 2.401~2.482GHz
4. Mic Sensitivity: 1 to 2 meter
5. Certificate: CE,FCC,ROHS
6. Communication: 2 way
7. Talking Range: 300m
Ⅳ. When using this unit, basic Safety Precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or personal injury.
1. Read and understand all instructions.
2. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on this unit or mentioned in this operation instruction.
3. Do not use liquid or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
4. Do not use this unit near water such as bathtub, shower or pool. Immersion of this unit in water could cause an electrical shock.
5. Place the unit securely on a stable surface. Serious damage and/or injury may result if the unit falls.
6. Do not cover slots and openings on the unit. They are provided for ventilation and protection against overheating.
7. Install the unit where no one can step or trip on the cord.
8. Never push any objects through slots in this unit. This may result in the risk of fire or electric shock. Never spill any liquid on the unit.
9. To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble this unit. Take the unit to authorized service center or qualified technician when service or repair work is required. Opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltages or other risks. Incorrect reassembly can cause electric shock when the unit is subsequently used.
10. Do not expose the unit to extreme temperatures such as areas near a hot radiator or stove or in a hot car.
11. Do not place lighted objects such as candles, cigarettes on the unit.